POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : For Thorsten 2 : For Thorsten 2 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:25:38 EDT (-0400)
  For Thorsten 2
From: Tom Stone
Date: 10 Sep 2001 18:56:43
Message: <3B9D467D.53C148B5@telia.com>
Hello again,
Sorry that I can't provide more happy news than this.
The computer crash when trying to render "allobjects_.pov" in
scenes->portfolio.

I wish I could provide more info than this, but everything freezes as
soon as the parsing progress bar turns up, and then I have to restart. I
think that it has something to do with the ini.files.

There might be a small chance that I'm doing something wrong though, as
I've never used ini.files before. I read the "read me" file in that
folder, but became no wiser from it. (what is a "command line"?).

Can you suggest what I should do to be able to give you more useful
information than this?

Tom Stone